Saturday, March 8, 2008

2008 Promotions


Anybody else excited about this year's promotions?? I personally am looking forward to the powder blue jerseys. Some others that I'm excited about are: Hot Dog T-shirt night (heck ya), Buck nights, and Bobblehead nights. There are some odd promotions that I'm kind of scratching my head over. Santa hats? I guess they will look good during the winter meetings? What is a rally racket? I think a promotion that requires the Royals to be losing in order to appreciate is an odd promotion, however I'm sure I'll be wishing I had one whenever Gil Meche only recieves 1 run of support heading into the 7th inning. What are some of the promotions you are looking (and not looking) forward to?

Image Reference: kcroyals.com

4 comments:

ChasingMoney said...

I got tickets for the April 12th game, I want that Butler jersey.

Unknown said...

I'll be at the April 12 game. I picked plan 2 for my season tickets because it had that game already listed in it. I can't wait.

If you're interested in other Royals gear and you live in Kansas, check out Kansas Sampler. I got a Butler jersey t-shirt and its great. They only have Butler and Gordon in the jersey t's, but they have some regular jerseys and a fair amount of hats and other items.

ASMR Review said...

BRING BACK HALTER TOP DAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really want the golf umbrella!