Monday, March 10, 2008

Poll #1 Results

Thanks to everybody who voted. The final tally after 15 votes was:

40% Gil Meche (6 votes)
40% Zack Greinke (6 votes)
13% Joakim Soria (2 votes)
7% Brian Bannister (1 vote)

Question was "Which pitcher will have the best shot at making the 2008 All-Star team?"

And thanks to all who have visited my blog. I didn't expect more than 20 hits after my first 5 days, and instead ended up with 117. I hope you continue to enjoy reading my blogs throughout the season!

And if you choose "Other" for the new poll, please comment as to what your pick would be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Greinke will end up with more wins this year, even if Meche is the better pitcher. I think the Royals will support him more and also he will not be pitching against everyone's ace.

Dale