Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Like Big Butler And I Can Not Lie


Billy Butler is a beast (at the plate)!!! Another monster game in Spring Training going 2 for 3 with 4 RBI's. Big Billy also registered his 2nd HR of March and raised his batting average to .400 (Note: he did have a fielding error). I was reading through Athlon Sports Baseball magazine the other day, and they said the following about Butler: "There is no reason to believe he can't be a right-handed Travis Hafner." Since Hafner is a full-time DH, you can take that as being good or bad. If Butler continues to struggle on the field, hopefully his bat will more than make up for the errors he commits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice title:) I think Butler is a good enough DH to get the credit he deserves there. I am a little skeptical of his fielding abilities.